Label, distro is closed / Zavřeno - I´m away


                                                                 27. December 2017
Important, read !
Some time I won´t be in czech republic and more time on internet, therefore for possible orders and trades write to me later, be patient with delay and reaction on email contact. Of course I will be looking for new bands and watching gigs, including recordings and zines. I Like the work with my distro and label, so I´ll be back on doing those great things again, as always. Other titles are planned for the future of 2018. Below I posted a recording that cut me nicely this year, including their great concert. Cheers to all, who in this time have supported/are supporting distro and label.


Česky - Důležité, čti !
Nějaký čas nebudu v české republice, nebudu více času na internetu, proto pro případné objednávky a výměny pište později, mějte strpení s odstupem a reakcí na email kontakt. Samozřejmě budu objevovat nové kapely a sledovat koncerty, včetně nahrávek a zinů. Mám rád práci s mým distrem a labelem, takže budu opět dělat tyhle skvělé věci znovu, jako vždy. Plánují se další vydané tituly, budoucnost 2018. Dole jsem zveřejnil nahrávku, která mně letos pěkně rozsekala, včetně jejich skvělého koncertu. Na zdraví všem, kteří v těchto časech podpořily/podporují distro a label.